Why Charter With Zim?
Whether you are defending your title as North American Champion or traveling to your first major regatta, Zim charters are the way to go! We have C420s, ILCAs, Optis, and RS Aeros in stock and available to charter at most major regattas (see below for our calendar).
Getting a race ready boat to a big regatta is a logistical nightmare; all you want to do is focus on sailing your best and having a great weekend! Zim charter boats come standard with top-notch rigging, line, and gear to provide a truly excellent regatta experience. When you arrive at the regatta venue, we want you to only have to focus on the fun stuff. Trailering boats, unloading, and triple-checking to make sure you brought your spinnaker pole doesn't have to be part of your standard regatta planning.
How Does Chartering Work?
1) You fill out a charter request form, and include details of the event you'd like to charter for. The calendar below is updated with the events that Zim is currently planning on attending.
2) A Zim team member will email you to confirm your charter. As the event approaches, we will reach out again with the specifics for the event. This will include where we will be at the regatta venue, the time you can pick your boat up, and the contact information for your charter representative.
3) You show up to the regatta relaxed, and pick up your charter boat.
4) At the end of the regatta, you will derig and help the Zim team load your boat onto the trailer.
5) You go home and don't stress about putting equipment away when you get home!
Your boat will be available the day before the regatta and will be checked back in after racing on the last day of the event. Pricing is based on boats being available the day prior to the regatta. Earlier arrival may result in an additional fee.
Give us a call at 401-237-6117 for more details, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the class you'd like to charter below for pricing and to reserve your boat.