Click Here to Request a Quote!
Click Here for Charter Information!
Both the Zim Club and Race Optimist packages use the same great hull, built by the facility that has produced high-quality Zim C420s, FJs, and 420Es for years. Our spar and blade packages make this an affordable and high quality entry-level Optimist dinghy for beginners, yacht clubs, and other learn to sail programs.
Zim Optimist sailboats come with a USODA registration, sail number, and one year membership for new members.
We specialize in fleet replacement. Contact us to see how we can get your club a new fleet at the lowest cost possible.
ZIM OPTIMIST CONSTRUCTION
- IODA approved and measured hull
- Biaxial cloth hull promotes optimum strength characteristics
- Hull bonded with superior structural adhesive to ensure stiffness
- Extensive attention to finish detail
- White gelcoat with grey non-skid
FOILS & HARDWARE
- Harken Carbo blocks
- Epoxy foils
- Durable line package
- Polyurethane coated airbags
SAIL + RIGGING
- Includes North Club sail
- Club Spars (durable aluminum for institutional use)
- 40mm boom jaw
- Epoxy Foils
- includes your choice of J Sail or One Sail
- Your choice of MK3, MK4, or BlackGold Spars
- Championship Foils
- 4:1 pennant with trigger snap
Hull Weight: 77 lbs
Sail Area: 35'²
*Boat price doesn't include freight from Zim Sailing to Customer